We celebrate our 150th (!) podcast episode by flipping the tables and welcoming James Leath of Unleash the Athlete (episode 2 this season!) as he sits down as your host to interview me about what I’ve learned over the last 8 years at Compete Every Day.
We discuss what I’ve learned after 150 episodes on the Compete Podcast, and dive into my journey for the first time. Topics discussed include:
- My own health journey from overweight to active
- Why you have to be “SELFISH” to be successful in serving others
- What does “being a better leader” actually mean
- Why I use “Competitor” interchangeably when discussing “Leaders”
- How a loss of identity also ruined my life
- How I learned to get past comparison – and focus instead on my lane
- The importance of creating experiences for my community and speaking audiences
- The only two things that matter in your legacy
- Why did we start with – and stick with – apparel at Compete Every Day
- How to batch your marketing and life to better focus on what matters
And mostly, what it means to Compete Every Day! I really enjoyed this conversation and the opportunity to share my passion and what matters most to me, with you. I hope you enjoy the show!